Faith over fear screensaver + coloring page


Sometimes anxiety can be a lonely experience. "What are you worried about?" my husband will often ask.

"I don't know. It's just everything all at once," I usually say.  Anyone else with me?

It can be lonely to not even be able to express an internal struggle.

I was worshipping with my church family on Sunday and struggling with some anxiety, finding it a hard to sing out and focus. I think God said to me, "I know. I see it."

I am so blessed to have the sweetest friends and family in my life. They listen and pray for me. They reply to my SOS texts. They share my burdens. Just their listening alone is a sweet gift and invariably lightens my load immediately.

I hope you have such sisters in Christ. But even in those lonely moments when you feel alone, God says, "I know. I see it."

One theme for me this year is "faith over fear," so today I'm sharing with you a sweet little screensaver made from my watercolor over the hymn, "Blessed Assurance" by Fanny Crosby and a corresponding coloring page (look for the original painting + prints in the shop soon!).

I hope you can use them to walk in "blessed assurance," continually calling upon your God who sees you with compassion (Psalm 103:13), and choose faith in His steadfast love over fear.

"But I call to God, and the LORD will save me. Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice. He redeems my soul in safety from the battle that I wage, for many are arrayed against me." (Psa 55:16-18 ESV) 

You can download your screensaver by right-clicking the image below and saving and your coloring page by clicking HERE or on the image below!*




*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

4 comments

  1. Everything all at once...yes! I'm loving your watercolor hymns and missing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Miss you too. We need to get together and paint!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.