Broken for you 1 Corinthians 11:24 phone screensaver in Spanish and English


As some of us celebrate Lent and as Easter Sunday approaches, I want to meditate on a few verses and share a screensaver image for your phone.


"For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, "This is my body which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me." In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me." For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes." (1Corinthians 11:23-26 ESV)

"If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died--more than that, who was raised--who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered." 

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:31-39 ESV)

Today's screensaver from 1 Corinthians 11:24 (KJV version) is available in Spanish and English. You can click on the images below and save to your phone. 

 


PRAYING the Word
Can it be? Make it a reality to my heart, 
That no one can be against me when you are already for me. 
That you have already given me everything precious and good. 
That nothing has been withheld from me, your dear child. 
That no one can condemn me, because the judge has already justified me. 
That nothing I could imagine, no pain or distress or trouble, present or future, could ever separate me from your love.
That, in you, victory is assured. And not just a close victory--a decisive, overwhelming one.


*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, thank you (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. 



               

If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE!


No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.