Lent & Easter Resources for your family



Do you celebrate Lent with your church family? Our church is Protestant but loosely adopts some of the church calendar, so we celebrate Advent in anticipation of Christmas and Lent in anticipation of, and preparation for, Easter. This year Lent begins on March 6 and ends on April 18.

I thought I'd share a few resources that you might find helpful:

These coloring pages are all found free here on the blog.

I've collected more coloring pages and printables on this Pinterest page.

This printable Lent art journal with readings and space to draw would work for both kids and adults. I like the idea.

My "Good News Story" card set comes with full color cards and black and white coloring pages and walks you through the Gospel story with selected verses from the beginning to Revelation. I think it would work well for Lent. You can get printed cards HERE or the printable file HERE (and just printable coloring pages HERE or the  printed coloring book HERE). The printable version comes in Spanish too. Everything in the shop is 20% off through Friday this week.

How do you celebrate Lent with your family?  Any resources I should add to my list?

*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, thank you (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. 


               

If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE!


No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.