My anxiety and Your consolations + Psalm 94:19 Bible Coloring Page in English and Spanish

Hello friends!

I've been a little quiet around here, I know, but I wanted to pop in briefly and share this Scripture with you that has been ministering to me:


"When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul." Psalm 91:14

I don't know if you've ever felt the overwhelming weight of anxiety and fear. I sure have. Slowly God is leading me through, teaching me discern between the voice of fear and the voice of faith. Teaching me stillness versus hurry and worry. 


"But I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me." Psalm 131:2

These are not simple issues. They require a God-sized rescue and consolation of our souls. 

One day, I'd love to share more of the ways God is growing me, but for now I am storing these things up in my heart.


"Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what He has done for my soul." Psalm 66:16

Also, this song and this song have been sweet encouragement.

Today's printable Bible verse coloring page is from Psalm 94:19. The ornaments in this coloring page were made with the iOrnament app, which the girls and I are loving! You can download your page by clicking on the images below (one in English and one in Spanish)!*


  
PRAYING the Word
Jesus, in all my distress and anxiety, I cry out to You, the only Comforter and all-wise Counselor. You know me. You see me. Your consolations cheer my weighted soul, and I am blessed when I put my hope in you (Psalm 146:5). Help me quiet and still my soul, content to be under your faithful care.

*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

2 comments

  1. I just found your blog; I'm a Spanish teacher at a Christian school, and these pages are perfect for something for students to do as a filler activity. Thank you so much! --Kathy G (I can only comment as 'Anonymous')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! I'm so glad you can use them for your students! Thank you for the note.
      :) Mary

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.