Printable Love Notes 2


Hey friends! My last set of printable love notes got a lot of good feedback, so I thought I'd draw up a new set for you!

Make sure to share these with your teacher and mommy friends!

To get your printables, just go HERE or click the image below!


*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

6 comments

  1. I must be doing something wrong because this set I can not get. The first set opened up no problem, this set goes to dropbox and tells me no file exists...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Jessica! I posted the wrong link, but it's fixed now! Let me know if you can't get it! Mary

      Delete
  2. Hi Mary,
    I just wanted to say that these are NOT just for kids. I have had the blessing of sending them on to women of all ages. Who doesn't want a bit of love in the mail? Thanks for your work - definitely not a blessing to children only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren! That is so good to hear!! Thank you so much for your sweet note. ❤️ Mary

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your God-given talent in art! The think that seems to set your work apart is that it is "happy art." It just seems to exude joy! I love the 4 Bible verses you have illustrated and would love to see more! Do you happen to sell larger sets on Etsy? I want to surround myself with Mary Dean art! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda!! Yes, there are lots of other sets in the Etsy shop here:
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarydeanDraws?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count#items

      :) Mary

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.