HIS workmanship printable coloring page (in English and Spanish)

Spanish bible verse coloring page

Hello friends! There are many things marinating in my heart and my blog drafts folder, but none of them are quite ready to share, so today I'm simply sharing this coloring page with you.

Spanish Bible verse coloring page

I illustrated this verse as the start of a Scripture card set on our value in Christ. What other verses would you include in that set?

This printable Bible coloring page is from Ephesians 2:10. You can download yours in English HERE and in Spanish HERE (or by clicking the images below).* You can check out all the other coloring page (including more in Spanish) HERE.

Spanish Bible verse coloring page


PRAYING the Word
Thank you for taking such care to create us. I pray that, in Christ, we will walk faithfully in the good works you've prepared for us to do.

QUESTIONS to ask about the verses:
1. God calls you His workmanship. How does that affect how you see yourself?
2. God calls other people His workmanship too! How does that affect how you see them?
3. This verse says you were created "in Christ Jesus for good works." What does "in Christ Jesus" mean and why is that a key part of the verse?
4. What does this verse say is your part in what God has prepared for you?


*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE! You'll also receive occasional news from my Etsy shop.

2 comments

  1. I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've added
    you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.