My first Spanish coloring page (Deuteronomio 31:6)!

I recently got an email from a reader who was interested in taking one of my coloring pages with her on a mission trip to Mexico. So . . . introducing my first Spanish language coloring page!

This one is from Deteronomy 31:6 (scripture taken from the LBLA) and was previously posted here in English!

It was so much fun to do, and I'm going to pray about doing more of these in Spanish in the future.

If you sponsor a child through Compassion in a Spanish-speaking country, this would be a great thing to include in a letter to your child!

You can download your page here or by clicking on the image below!*
*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE! You'll also receive occasional news from my Etsy shop.

4 comments

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for making these pages!!!! I just love them!! I discovered them the other day as I was looking for a verse coloring page to send to our Compassion children, and was so excited to see all the Spanish options!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Hannah! I'm so glad you could use them for your Compassion kiddos (we do as well!)! I'll try to keep making them! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ENCANTARON MUCHAS GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR y darse el tiempo de extebder ak español estos trabajos Sólo a Dios la Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me da mucha alegría compartir estos. Muchas gracias por tu nota! Dios te bendiga!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.