Merry Christmas from Mary


Hello friends!

Thank you so much for following along this past year! I am fully enjoying rest mode this month: we are putting together puzzles and watching Christmas movies, and have already had two snows! 

I am looking forward to another year of creating art and blog posts that encourage you and help you encourage and teach others in your life. 

My friend Jenny, at Be Thou My Vision Photography, took our Christmas pictures again this year, and I love them, so I'm sharing a few.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it" (John 1:5)

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas! ❤️









If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.