Romans 15:13 Phone Screensaver

Happy June everyone!

I can't believe my kiddos will be out of school for the summer after Friday! To celebrate the new month, I'm sharing a little burst of color and truth for your phone. A friend gave me this verse recently as encouragement and it paired well with this painting I had done, so I put them together for you!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." (Romans 15:13 ESV)

I know hope can be hard to find sometimes. I know that joy and peace can seem pressed down deep in your heart. But I've also seen God work miracles of joy and peace beyond my understanding, through the power of the Holy Spirit, as I continue to believe Him.

You can save the image below to your phone! Also, look for a simple summer Bible memory plan coming to the blog later this week (hopefully).

You can buy a print of this art here and a printable cards and watercolor templates here!




*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.