The Mind of Christ Screensaver


It's a new month and time for new screensaver art! This is the truth that I've been pausing on for a while.
"The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. "For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ." (1Corinthians 2:14-16 ESV)
If we belong to Christ, we are no longer "natural" people. Bickering, resentment, and looking out for numero uno is natural. Selfless love, forgiveness, and humility are the work of the Spirit.

Anxiety, frenzied work, and a lack of self-control are natural. Peace, rest, and self-control are fruits of the Spirit at work.
"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV)
In honest self-evaluation, I still live much like a natural woman, which, despite Aretha Franklin's classic anthem, for a Christian, is not our calling.

When I am in the grips of anxiety, a decision I have to make, or a situation of tension, God has been reminding me that I am not on my own. I am not a natural woman. I have the mind of Christ.

And that in itself, is a witness to God's great grace toward this still-fleshly woman.

To get the image, right click on the image below, save, and then set as your device's lock or home screen.

*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.