Nourished and Cherished by Jesus Screensaver


I recently discovered the Gospel Taboo blog and read this article that captures a marriage lesson I see God pressing in on me recently. Kendra Dahl, the author, had an alarm set on her phone that said, "nourished and cherished by Jesus" that would go off before her husband was to arrive home. This was to remind her that only Jesus could fully nourish and cherish her the way Ephesians 5:29 describes. Knowing this set her free to love her husband and set him free from expectations he could never fully meet.
"In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church." Ephesians 5:28-29
I love Kendra's idea, so I made this month's screensaver to remind you and me of this truth. To get the image, just right click on the image below, save, and then set as your device's lock or home screen.



*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! Use for Bible studies, church groups or events, and Sunday school classes are all fine! If you're in doubt, I'm happy to answer any questions. All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE

No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.