Springy love + Valentine's Day cards printable!

free valentine's day printable love cards from Marydean Draws
Thanks to Shay Cochrane for the lovely tulip image!

I just realized this Friday is Valentines exchange day at co-op for my kids and we have nothing prepared yet, so I made some simple cards for us all to use!

All you have to do is print, cut your paper in fours (at the 4.25 and 5.5 inch marks), and have your kiddos fill in their favorite things about their buddies. The cards fit into A2 envelopes. I tried to draw something for both boys and girls in mind.

You can also fill in some for your kiddos any time to tell them just how amazing you think they are!

To get your free printable Valentine's day cards, click HERE (usage below*)!


p.s. Don't forget about last year's Valentine printable, which you can grab here!

*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy,  please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE! You'll also receive occasional news from my Etsy shop.

No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.