PRINTABLE Love & Encouragement Notes



It's back-to-school time again and I know there's some kiddos (or adults!!) out there that need some words of affirmation and encouragement.

I think of these words:
"The wise of heart is called discerning, and sweetness of speech increases persuasiveness."
"Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body." Proverbs 16:21 & 24 ESV
I made some simple printable cards you can use to share some sweet, life-giving words wtih your kiddos. This file is formatted for standard 8.5 x 11 paper. To cut in fours, make cuts at the 4.25 and 5.5 inch marks. 






You can download the file HERE!  All my printables are free for your personal use! 



If you like this, you can get these posts in your inbox by signing up HERE! You'll also receive occasional news from my Etsy shop.

14 comments

  1. thank you. Saw on FB - LOVE THESE...using in our homeschool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these sweet, encouraging notes! I love your art work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these! I'm not a mother, but I do teach and coach. I plan to use these to write encouraging notes to my volleyball players as I love on them and share the Gospel with them this season. I know the cheerful drawings will bring smiles to their faces (even high schoolers like cartoon superhero hearts!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, that's awesome! (And by the way, I played volleyball in HS and loved it!). Thanks for letting me know how you're using them. Hope you have a SUPER year!

      Delete
  5. These are so wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.