Favorite Christmas gift ideas for her: 2014


Here are all the links to my favorite gift ideas this year (listed from top to bottom and left to right):

Lineage of Grace Series by Francine Rivers. I loved reading this series about women of the Bible. The stories definitely stayed with me. Mary's story is a must-read.

Noonday Raindrop Earrings Gold. Noonday's mission is to "create economic opportunity for the vulnerable. We partner with artisans in the developing world, empowering them to grow sustainable businesses."

MercyINK "Give Your Life Away" T-shirt. These are super-soft and go towards Lauren's (a local friend and fellow print shop owner and blogger) foreign adoption and cause-of-the-month.

ESV Journaling Bible. I didn't know such a thing existed until just recently. There's a single column on the side of this Bible for doodling and note-taking. 

Saksaum Chelsie Fresh Bag. SakSaum is a ministry based in Cambodia "dedicated to the rescue, restoration, transformation and rehabilitation of vulnerable and exploited women and men." They make great bags! I got one to use for the new baby's diaper bag. 

AD 30 by Ted Dekker. I haven't read this one yet, but it's on my list! Looks amazing, and if you haven't been introduced to Ted Dekker, here's your chance.

Ashlee Proffitt "Joy comes in the morning" Travel Mug. Ashlee is a friend, church planter's wife, and great example of a mom and business owner. She also creates beautiful art prints.

Imani Wazia Necklace. Another organization that does great things for women in Uganda. I own a few of these necklaces and love them.

Yao Cheng Watercolor Flowers Print. I got her prints for my sister in previous years and they're beautiful!

Gold Heart Ring. Can't get enough of hearts!

The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst. Super message for any woman that's blessing me a lot right now. 

Rocketdog Slippers. I just wore my last Rocketdog slippers out, so it's time for a new pair. I love these.

Lisa Leonard Initial Necklace. I love all her jewelry actually. She has an awesome story too!

Printable Scripture Cards by me! Give a set (or both) away to encourage the ladies in your life!

Happy gifting!


No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.