All the little nows


"Forever is composed of nows," wrote Emily Dickinson. My life is made up of these nows that make up forever, so I thought I'd share a collection of recent ones today. This collection reminds me that, although my life seems mostly crazy and challenging, it is full of beauty to celebrate and thank God for.

Psalm 90:12 "Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."


my drawing princess

 I think there's some theology in there

we loved "Moses the Kitten" from James Herriot's Treasury for Children (part of our Sonlight reading curriculum)

something about these math counting bears is magical

soup-making


This is being three during homeschool

girls and dolls. I find them all over the house.

"The B's are having babies," she said.

Dinner is served!

Jelly face and no apologies.

Obsessed with chickpea and black bean salad. A variation found here.

do you see that seahorse!?

Basically, this is all I could get to grow in my pot.


Let the children play . . . in the rain.

nature study drawing--in a tree with a buddy


Girls + pizza + root beer = thrilled

Sometimes I draw during homeschool. Anteaters look like that??

Mamo brought sunflowers and they made soup.

We always get STUCK in this aisle at Target.

Notification of a nap protest.

Blessed.


No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.