something beautiful


It's been a "hard-pressed" (2 Corinthians 4:8) kind of season season. Lots of situations I have no idea how to handle or make any sense of, worries that are hard to calm or talk myself out of, not-so-beautiful stuff coming out of me. 

And in the middle, God whispered this: "Something beautiful is coming." 

Making things beautiful and right--that's what He does:
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28


"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6

Because I belong to Him, because He is walking me through this life, this is my hope. Beautiful things are coming--in my heart, in my family, in my marriage, in my church. I just have to stick with His process.

He defines beautiful, and He makes it happen.

And hey--my first blog post! If you're reading, I hope this little blog is an encouragement as I post things God has whispered to my heart through His Word, and through His Spirit.  Also, I made the above image into a pretty little print in my Etsy shop here in case you really need this reminder on your wall.



1 comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.