Pregnancy #3 so far: thoughts and drawings



Sarah Grace (5): "Mommy, does pulling a tooth out hurt more than pulling out a baby?"  

No, child. Not quite. Being pregnant with a five-year-old is way different than going through it with an under-two-year-old.

I already feel sometimes when we go out that someone is missing.

I worry about my baby. I'm not an overtly anxious person. My anxieties are lingering undercurrents of thoughts that I'm not taking the time to examine and bring under Jesus' control. So they fester, stealing joy. There's never a point in my children's lives when I can logically stop worrying about them, so I better start learning to lean on God's sovereignty now, and again, and again.

"do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true . . . think about these things." Philippians 4:-8


True story. An overwhelming need for two Taco Bell burritos at 11 pm followed by passing out on the couch. Thank you James.

Having to waiting over a year to get pregnant and wondering if it would happen for us makes me nothing but grateful to have a chance to have another child. Boy or girl--God knows what is best for our family and His kingdom. 


No comments

Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! Your comment will be submitted for approval.